The HDPE cover panel for foundation is made in Québec from 100% High Density PolyEthylene and it has been developped by Plast-X. It was designed to meet contractors needs who were looking for a better product to protect insulation panels that covers concrete foundations of agricultural, industrial or commercial buildings.
It easily replaces fiber cement panels. You can install it horizontally or vertically or you can cut it depending your needs. You can use the same working tools as wood.
Outside of HDPE cover panel for foundation is 100% virgin polyethylene and the inside is made of 100% recycled polyethylene. By installing this product, you make sure to increased protection against water, frost, UV rays, breakage due to impacts and small rodents. It will keep your building in good condition for a long life expectancy.
To complete installation, we carry a choice of five stainless steel trims and each of them is already pre-punched to ease screws installation:
- A trim that serves as a joint between two panels
- 2,5″ inside or outside corner trim
- 4″ inside or outside corner trim
DIMENSIONS OF PANEL
|48″ x 96″ (1,2 m x 2,4 m)||3/8″||59 lb (28 kg)||50|
- This panel resists to mold, humidity and also corrosion.
- It will not crack, unlike fiber cement which will do over the years.
- It’s UV rays resistant.
- Freeze or thaw has no effect on polyethylene.
- The panel will never swell as its only plastic. It does not absorb water as well.
- Long-lasting and cost-effective.
- Can be used for new construction or retrofit.
- Made of 100% plastic so you can put trims in the recycling bin.
- Designed and manufactured in Québec.
Visit Agriclé website for prices.