High Density Polyethylene Panels (HDPE) can easily replace drywalls on walls inside your buildings. The most impact resistant smooth surface panels. They are suitables for agricultural, residential and commercial environments.
They are especially recommended inside buildings where there’s humidity, such as farms or greenhouses. Also, they are very useful in areas exposed to chemicals or places that requires recurring cleaning. Unlike wood or drywall, high density polyethylene panels (HDPE) will never rot or mildew since they are 100% plastic. Another keypoint is that the glossy white finish brings brightness inside building and, as the surface is smooth and non-porous, you can clean the panel with a high pressure washer. It’s ideal for sanitary environments like commerical kitchens, health centers, hospitals, etc.
Polyethylene can be screwed, glued or even riveted for a strong and durable installation. It comes in a roll or in a 4′ x 8′ sheet of various thickness (grade A in white and grade B in dark grey). The roll is ideal for feeder in dairy farms or to cover bottom of the walls.
Visit Agriclé website for prices.
- Cold Rooms and Freezers
- Covering for Walls or Bottom of the Walls
- Feeders for Dairy Farms
- Horses Stables
- Indoor Rink Boards
- Laundry Rooms
- Excellent alternative to wood or metal (don’t rust or rot).
- Easy to wash with a pressure washer.
- Glossy white finish that brings brightness inside building.
- Long life and cost-effective.
- No coating drywall joints or painting to do.
- Can be used for new construction or retrofit.
- Meet standards for food industry or sanitary environment.
- Made in Canada.