The NorLock by Trusscore PVC Dividing Wall are freestanding divider planks, used in facilities for both interior walls and partitions. Uniquely designed for superior strength (structurally advanced construction that features more density per square foot) and low-maintenance. Proudly made in Canada.
First, this long lifespan room divider is able to withstand the extra weight of items fastened directly to it. Secondly, the non-porous smooth planks are easy to clean and maintain, heavy-duty, and impact resistant designed to withstand the most demanding environments. You can have it with or without tongue and groove.
The NorLock by Trusscore PVC Dividing Wall increase the speed of installation as it doesn’t need a frame. Even if you are a little bit less skillful, it’s easy to install. That’s why it’s so user friendly. It suits equally for commercial, industrial, residential or agricultural fields.
Visit Agriclé website for prices.
- Car Wash
- Food Production Plants
- Freestanding walls
- Medical Facilities
- Pens for livestock
- Sanitary Facilities
- Veterinary Clinics
- Bright white appearance with UV stabilizers to prevent discoloring and cracking.
- Able to structurally support heavy items directly affixed.
- Choice of trims made of PVC.
- Available in multiple widths & lengths, with or without tongue and groove.
- Environmentally sustainable – 100% recyclable.
- Freestanding wall (no external support necessary).
- Openings can be cut directly into NorLock.
- Light and strong plank for easy transport and installation.
- No waste.
- Non-porous surface is easy to clean.
- High impact tested.