100 % recycled plastic construction beams are a great alternative to wood beam if your installations are in located in humid area or directly in contact with ground. Why? Because there’s no chance your recycled beams will rot. And compare to wood, the plastic won’t crack or break due to climatic changes.
You can use the same working tools with recycled plastic beams as if you work wood. It’s easy to cut and screw through plastic. And, we carry some different sizes of the recycled plastic lumber to meet your needs.
100% plastic beams are not as structural as wood. That means they can’t be used as a supporting structure.
The best part about this? Once your works are done, you can throw the trims in the recycle bin as it’s made of 100% recycled material. So, not only it’s an ecological product but it’s also a practical one!
Visit Agriclé website for plastic lumber prices.
PLASTIC LUMBER APPLICATIONS
- Sandbox contour.
- To cover bottom of a trailer.
- Make a landscaping strip outline.
- Recycled plastic lumber to install at the base of a wooden structure to prevent rotting at the bottom of a wall in the event of water damage.
- To make a garden outline.
- As a bottom wall plate in construction.
- Use for projects in contact with soil.
RECYCLED PLASTIC LUMBER BENEFITS
- Excellent alternative to wood or metal.
- Lumber made from 100% recycled plastic.
- Long lifespan and cost effective.
- Custom lenght if ordered in large quantity.
- Won’t rot or rust.
- Product made in Quebec.
- Easy to cut.
- No need of maintenance.