Trusscore PVC board for walls and ceilings is designed with a high-strength polymer formulation and engineered to be the perfect alternative to traditional FRP and drywall systems. Trusscore’s tongue and groove interlocking system makes installation quick and easy, and the unique truss design provides industry leading strength and durability.
Where you need a smooth finish that is easy to clean, low-maintenance, and abuse-resistant, Trusscore Wall&CeilingBoard has your project covered. And we carry a large choice of trims for a neat finish.
Visit Agriclé website to see prices.
- Industry leading 1/2 inch thick panel combined with unique inner truss design gives Trusscore PVC boards for walls and ceilings its high-strength and rigidity.
- Cost-effective vs other wall systems like painted drywall.
- Can be used for new construction or retrofit.
- Available in different lenghts. White or grey colour.
- Large choice of trims.
- Pre-punched nailing flange and screws are hidden once panels are installed.
- Highly resistant to chemicals and unaffected by moisture.
- Ideal replacement for conventional wall systems like drywall.
- Easy to clean, with or without washer pressure.
- Supports attic insulation loads.
- Bright clean appearance.
- Made in Canada.
With superior anti-bacterial performance for sanitary requirements, PVC Trusscore wall & ceiling board is the ideal solution for agricultural applications.
Where hygiene, corrosion and long term durability are requirements, PVC Trusscore wall & ceiling board is essential for commercial activities.
Because our panels are chemicals, mold and humidity resistant, they are the ideal products for greenhouse growing where humidity level is high most of the time. And it’s so easy to clean.
To build a garage, a laundry room or a workshop at home, Trusscore panels are the best. No more drywall installation, coating drywall joints or painting. Plus, you can combine with Trusscore SlatWall storage panels to maximize space.