HDPE Sheets and Panels
High Density Polyethylene Panels (HDPE) can easily replace drywalls on walls inside your buildings. The most impact resistant smooth surface panels. They are suitables for agricultural, residential and commercial environments.
They are especially recommended inside buildings where there’s humidity, such as farms or greenhouses. Also, they are very useful in areas exposed to chemicals or places that requires recurring cleaning. Unlike wood or drywall, HDPE wall panels will never rot or mildew since they are 100% plastic. Another keypoint is that the glossy white finish brings brightness inside building and, as the surface is smooth and non-porous, you can clean the panel with a high pressure washer. It’s ideal for sanitary environments like commerical kitchens, health centers, hospitals, etc.
Polyethylene can be screwed, glued or even riveted for a strong and durable installation. It comes in a 4′ x 8′ HDPE sheet of various thickness (grade A in white and grade B in dark grey).
Visit Agriclé website for polyethylene wall panels prices.
The High Density Polyethylene plastic sheeting roll (HDPE) is ideal as a feeder in dairy farms or a covering for bottom of the walls.
HDPE roll comes in a 4′ x 8′ roll of various thickness (grade A in white and grade B in dark grey).
Custom lenght available (minimum quantity required).
Visit Agriclé website for Polyethylene roll prices.
- Cold Rooms and Freezers
- Covering for Walls or Bottom of the Walls
- Feeders for Dairy Farms
- Horses Stables
- Indoor Rink Boards
- Laundry Rooms
- Excellent alternative to wood or metal (don’t rust or rot).
- Easy to wash with a pressure washer.
- Glossy white finish that brings brightness inside building.
- Long life and cost-effective.
- No coating drywall joints or painting to do.
- Can be used for new construction or retrofit.
- Meet standards for food industry or sanitary environment.
- Made in Canada.