The laminated plywood panel by Agriclé is made of Canadian select spruce laminated on one side with high density polyethylene, material that meets sanitary standards with good resistance to chemicals products. Robust and solid, it’s perfect to cover ceilings and walls where high impacts are expected (for example: animals or tool hits or any other heavy object).
With its smooth and non-porous surface, the laminated plywood panel is even and easy to maintain. The plywood as well as the polyethylene comes in different thicknesses. In addition, it can be installed directly on existing materials.
Ultimately, this panel is suitable for all kind of livestock farms, commercial or industrial buildings, warehouses, public washrooms, garages, stables, kennels and cold storage rooms. You can also use it to cover the bottom of a trailer.
Visit Agriclé website for prices.
- Easy to clean with a pressure washer.
- Smooth and shiny surface for increased brightness in buildings.
- Large choice of trims.
- Long life and cost effective.
- Once installed, no need to paint.
- Can be used for new construction or retrofit.
- The polyethylene meets sanitary standards.