Simple system of 40 mm thick interlocking polycarbonate panels. Thermoclick Lexan are designed to make interior or exterior divisions, windows, or vertical space configuration. Its multiwall X-shape design also offers very interesting insulation.
For a high-end architectural rendering at a lower cost than glass roof panels, Thermoclick polycarbonate panels are the wise choice to make.
LEXAN SHEETS ADVANTAGES
- UV protection on one side of the panel
- Extremely high stiffness
- Easy to cut and work with, no specialize labor needed and the project can be done much more quickly
- Excellent light transmission
- Very resistant to humidity, shocks, bad weather and temperature changes (-40oC to 100oC)
- Excellent thermal insulation of 1,27 W/m2 K (R value of 4.46)
- Helps reduce heating and cooling costs
- The Thermoclick 40mm is available in 3 colors: Clear, Opal, Blue
- For other colors, expect an additional order time
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS OF THERMOCLICK POLYCARBONATE ROOF PANELS
Panel width 19.68’’, custom lengths can be ordered. Thermoclick is then ordered according to your specifications. Let our experts guide you, so you’ll have all the information you need.
The Thermoclick insulating polycarbonate sheet is custom ordered, according to your project. Let yourself be supported by our experts.
Trick : For an architectural look, choose colored Thermoclick panels! (MOQ)
ALUMINUM MOULDINGS AND ACCESSORIES
- Polycarbonate aluminum U profile and Snap and Base closure moldings available in 12’ lengths designed for Thermoclick.
- It is recommended to use the ventilated dust tape, waterproof aluminum adhesive tape and the aluminum clip for the Thermoclick.
CASE STUDY – LEXAN THERMOCLICK MEZZANINE
- The need: to close a warehouse mezzanine with no frames and to retain the great light coming from a bay window.
- The challenge: a gable roof with a fairly high structure, the need to install a sliding door and short window of time to complete the work.
- The solution: to use THERMOCLICK panels to maintain brightness and complete the project within 4 days.