A quick and easy system for temporary modular wall system
TempWall Modular Wall System by Trusscore
Light and durable, the TempWall Modular Wall System by Trusscore is a hospital-grade wall system. It’s a fast and flexible solution to create temporary sanitary cubicles and isolation area.
Each panel is coated with Aegis microbe shield. This antimicrobial treatment is odorless, colourless and durable. As soon as a bacteria get in touch with the treated surface, it dies quickly.
Dividing walls are robusts and shock-resistant. The free-standing modular panels come ready to assemble allowing for a clean and quiet setup with no dust or debris. The non-porous, smooth panels are easy to clean and maintain, heavy-duty, and impact resistant. Designed to withstand the most demanding environments.
With many configurations possible, quickly and easily divide your existing internal space to suit your needs: install as a single standalone barrier, combined continuously to create a linear wal, at a 90 degree angle to create individual spaces, create doors with or witouth windows, divide rooms or corridors, add wheels, etc.
- Dental centres
- Long-term care centers
- Palliative care home
- Modular system allows easy, clean, and rapid deployment and installation.
- A smooth and non-porous surface.
- Lightweight and strong panels for easier transport, assembly, and re-configuration.
- Environmentally sustainable – 100% recyclable with zero cut-off waste.
- UV stabilizers prevent discoloring and cracking.
- Coated with Aegis Microbe Shield.
- Multiple configurations possible with included hardware.
- Trusscore Inc. operates under Health Canada Class 1 Medical Device Establishment License #11676.
- Proudly made in Canada.